Peek at my Week & Blessings

I'm not sure where time has gone. The feel of Fall is finally kicking in and the buzz of the upcoming holidays have permeated the air.

Before I share my plans for next week I must express my gratitude to the many who have expressed their kindness and love as my mom's journey becomes just a tad bit easier each day! I'm grateful for her team of Doctor's who responded quickly, removed the tumor before it had the opportunity to spread and gave us each hope and my Mom the courage to recognize she is strong enough to win this battle. My Aunt Sandy has been a silent blessing, as she took off from her busy schedule to assist my Mom so my siblings and I could rest easy that Mom had everything she needed at all times.

On to peek at my week. I'm Linking up with Mrs. Wills Kindergarten to share this week's plans.







Click on the first image to be taken to the document to see some activities I created to use this week!





Comments

Popular Posts