Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I'm linking up with Jacque over at Mommy and Me Creations for her great little just for the teacher Tuesday linky!


Mommy and Me Creations

I've had to take a little hiatus from product creation because my laptop decided it just didn't want to work anymore but I would love to share a winter book study I created for my kiddos  before the fatal crash that would still be great to use!

This product supports both differentiation and a balanced literacy  approach. It includes read aloud, small group and independent center activities.
 Click on the graphic to see this product in my store. Thanks for taking a peek at my work!

4 comments:

  1. Tara, your blog is absolutely adorable!!! I love the ladybugs! I am so sorry to hear that your laptop crashed out on ya. That's no fun! I must say that I am very happy, and honored, that you still linked up with me. That is so sweet of you. I hope that you will continue to link up all of your amazing products, and this great blog.

    Thanks again!
    Jacque
    www.mommyandmecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I look forward to seeing all the great products that get posted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tara! thanks for your tip on the other linky for the book, Tweak, Tweak by Eve Bunting. Actually, I'm quite enjoying your blog - love the ladybug - the state insect of Massachusetts, by the way. Thanks for the comment and advice.

    p.s. You have an adorable dog. Check out my dog blog: http://www.gabithedog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I enjoyed your blog as well. I love ladybugs and ladybugs love me. When I was pregnant with my oldest I experienced a ladybug take over. They were everywhere in my apartment! It was great to meet you and I look forward to learning and sharing ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe