Winter Blog Hop

Welcome to Looney's Lit Blog.  You have arrived at stop


At each stop you will be gathering a winter freebie from our TpT stores.  We ask that you leave feedback on our stores if you like our freebies.  If you get lost along the way, you can check out the links at the bottom of this post.

The hop is set up in a loop, so you can start wherever you would like.  If you want to start at the beginning, check out Techie Turtle Teacher for the first stop.

I've posted my Christmas Mice -  Retelling and Summarizing Cards. This product can be used for differentiated instruction in grades K-2. After reading The Christmas Mice by Bethany Roberts, I use the retelling cards with the group then I individualize instruction if I want to introduce summarizing. I hope you find this product useful!



Thank you for stopping by my blog and downloading the freebie.  I hope you’ll be able to use my product in your classroom.  If you would like to know when I post new products and ideas, please follow me on bloglovin.
insert bloglovin link here

Please skate on over to Love Teaching Kids for your next stop on the blog hop.
Note:  If you are seeing this post after the blog hop is over, my product will no longer be free on my store after 8pm EST on December 15, 2013.  It will still be available to purchase if you are interested.

Comments

Popular Posts